In this article we will give you 5 tips on how to make a move to make the process much easier and more comfortable for you. The most important thing about a move is packing, because if you use a good packing technique, you will ensure that your most precious objects arrive intact to your new home. So, take note, why we are going to give you 5 tips on how to make one moving and packing perfectly. Let us begin!
1. Start packing at least 2 weeks before the big day From mudanzasmba.es we recommend that you start packing two weeks before the day of the move. So, when the day arrives, you will have everything ready to make the transfer. Pack things that you do not use in your day to day, such as books, clothes from the previous season, decorative figures...
2. Plan the Packing Material that you will need The second advice that we give you so that you know how to make a move is to plan the Packing Material that you will need. Depending on the number of people who are going to make the move or if it will be from a house or a flat, you will need boxes for moving. In addition to using cardboard boxes to pack your things, you will also need Bubble Wrap to protect the most fragile objects. Likewise, you will also have to have Adhesive Tape on hand to close the boxes correctly. Although not a priority, it is also recommended to have some airtight bags to store, for example, the screws of the furniture that you disassemble. As objects are so small, it is very easy for them to get lost during the move.At mudanzasmba.es we have Packs of Moving Boxes with Packaging Accessories so that you do not miss anything during your move. In addition, with these Packs you will have no doubt about how to make a move thanks to the following accessories: Different sizes of cardboard boxes Bubble plastic Adhesive tape Cutter to open the boxes more easily Airtight bags Adhesive labels with the printing "Very Fragile" to notify which boxes are that you have to treat them with more affection Wardrobe Box so you can store your clothes Adhesive Labels to write the inventory of the contents of the box. So, when you are in your new home. It will be much easier for you to find where your things are, and a long list of Packing Materials to make your move much easier.
3. Pack with order It is better to pack room by room, since afterwards it will be much easier and faster to unpack everything in the place where it belongs. On how to make a move, it is also advisable to make an inventory with the number of boxes you have per bedroom. Number all the Boxes so you will know which is the first one to unpack when you get to your new home. Save a box for each member of the family, this will be the "survival" box. Where you will have to put a few changes, toothbrushes to be able to spend the 2 or 3 days after the move and until everything is not in place. Mark these boxes to identify them and put them last in the truck, so you can Identify them more quickly. Moving Tips: How to fill boxes for a move?
4. Pack carefully for heavier objects (eg books), we recommend that you use boxes for small removals. Since if you want to know how to make a move, this is a trick that will help you a lot, because later it will be easier for you to carry the boxes with ease.As for the dishes, you will have to wrap them with Bubble Plastic (you do not need to wrap them one by one). And, inside the box, place them vertically, because in this way they are more resistant to blows. Afterwards, you will have to fill the holes with Bubble Wrap to prevent them from moving during the move.For the glasses, you do need to wrap them one by one with Bubble Wrap. Then, store them upright and, as you have done with the dishes, fill in any gaps that may remain. Also, as we have previously commented on how to make a move, in the Moving Packs you will have adhesive labels with the print " Very Fragile ”to notify the boxes that carry this type of objects .
5. It's time to move. In this post where we explain how to move, we couldn't skip the moving process. In it, all the boxes are loaded into the truck or van. If you have hired a Moving Service, they will know how to do it. In case you are the one who makes the transfer, you must optimize the space as much as possible, first you will have to load the heaviest and bulky objects, such as furniture or appliances. Consider distributing them correctly in the truck or van to spread the weight.
Other 2 mini-tips that you cannot miss: Do not use the Adhesive Tape to close the drawers or cabinets of the furniture, since later it will be very difficult to remove the glue. Use the adhesive tape only to close boxes for moving, household appliances (such as computer, tablet, laptop, etc.). In addition to wrapping them in bubble wrap, we suggest that you also wrap them with blankets and clothing. Since they are so fragile objects, it is better to protect them in the best way you know. Contract the service with www.mudanzasmba.com and you will not have to worry about anything